Price And Quantity
- 1 Set
- Mild Steel
- Electromagnetic Flow Meter
- 110/ 240V AC 15%, 50HZ
- 1-2 Week
Electromagnetic Flowmeter is a new range of Bipolar Pulsed DC Full Bore Type Electromagnetic Flowmeters. It is suitable for pipes with diameters of 10 mm to 1000mm. They are based on Faraday's law of Electromagnetic Induction. The meter features flanged construction and is available with choice of Liner and Electrode materials. It has excellent accuracy and flow rangeability.
The meter is suitable for use on wide range of corrosive and aggressive range of conductive liquids.
- Based on Faraday's law of Electromagnetic Induction.
- Suitable for pipe sizes of diameters 10 mm to 1000 mm.
- Coil Assembly in hermetically sealed Welded construction.
- Choice of PTFE / Neoprene Rubber/ Polyurethane liners.
- Integral or Remote Transmitter.
- Field interchangeable electronics.
- Optional LED / LCD display for Flow Rate.
- Totaliser indication in Engineering Units.
- No pressure loss.
- High linearity due to characteristic magnetic field.
- Absolute Zero stability and noise elimination.
- Measurement independent of liquid properties.
- Chemical, Petrochemical & Process Industries
- Fertilizer Industries
- Pharmaceutical Industries
- Food Industries
- Drug Industries
- Sugar Industries
- Beverage Industries
- Paper and Pulp Industries
- Aluminium Industries
- Steel Industries
- Mining Industries
- Dredging Industries
- Water & Waste - Water Management
- And Many Others.
Suitable for Pipe Sizes
DN 10 to DN 1000
Media Conductivity (Min.)
O uS/cm (Consult factory for 5 uS/cm)
PN 40 upto DN 80, PN 16 upto DN 200, PN l0 upto DN 1000
Media Temperature (PTFE)
O - 180 C with Remote transmitter
| || |
O - 120 C with Integral transmitter
| || |
O - 90 C max for other liners
Ambient Temperature Range
O - 50 C
Materials : Pipe
SS 316 (Non - magnetic )
PTFE / Neoprene / Polyurethane
SS / Hastelloy C / To / Ti / Pt
End Connections / flanges
Carbon Steel / SS 304 / SS 316 / SS 316L
Carbon Steel / SS, Epoxy pointed
Cast Aluminium (LM6) , Epoxy painted
Flange / End Connection Std
DIN / ANSI / BS / SMS / TRI-CLAMP
110/ 240V AC 15%, 50HZ