Float Level Indicator
As the liquid level rises, a large dia float moves up with the change in liquid level in the tank.
The float is attached to a multi strand wire rope, which passes through 2 nos. friction less specially designed pulleys. The Pulleys in turn are connected to a pointer, which moves on a graduated scale by the side of the tank.
- Clear visibility.
- Powder coated screen printed scale board.
- Less corissosion powder coated finish.
- Easy movement nylon roller pointer glides effortlessly.
- No guide wire specially designed self centering float/ Anchor plate optional.
- Non- stretching multistrand wire rope in SS/PP.
- Dust free housing for pulleys - minimizing friction in movement.
- Easy to install, modular design.
- Vapour tight-version for evaporating fluids.
- Vegetable oil
- Vapor sealed for Solvent etc.