|Home||» Products||» Side Mounted Mangnetic Level Switch||» Liquid Level Switches|
Liquid Level Switches
The range is widespread and meets various industry applications catering to all type of operating conditions. The switches can have miniature floats, vertical or horizontal mounting operating in single and multiple liquid levels. Side Mounted Magnetic Level Switch As the liquid level in the tank changes, a horizontal magnetic float moves about a fulcrum in accordance with the level. The micro switch contacts (NO/NC) are accordingly activated providing an output forfurther industry processing.
- Temperature : Upto 300°C
- Pressure : Up to 75 KG/CM2
- MOC : SS 304, SS 316, SS 3l6L, PP, PVC
- Range: 1000 mm(max.)
- Switch Rating: 2-10 Amp @ 230 VAC.
- Housing: Weatherproof to IP 66/68 Flame proof-on request
- Less wear and tear-easy on maintenance
- Inter linking liquid level in parallel tanks
- External cage on request
- An economical, viable alternative for control in liquid levels.
- Simple, rugged and reliable.
- Material of construction PVC suitable for most liquids.
- High / Low Level Alarm.
- Automatic Pump / Valve Control.
- Elimination of Tank Over Flow.
- Enhances Pump safety against dry running.
Cable type Balloon level switch
- Range : 2 M, 3M, 5M & 10M
- Contact Rating: 10-15 Amp
- Housing: Weather Proof, PVC Insulated